Saturday, March 20, 2010

At Home Teeth Whitening Product Reviews - Sharing My Personal Experience

by Janet Mendoza

My smile has undergone a magical transformation in the last three months. I had these dreadful yellowish stains and my smile did not reflect the real me. The worst part was whenever I would meet someone people would stare at my smile. It was very embarrassing. So, I decided to take on a dental chair and go for a professional teeth whitening.

It was at this point I saw a show on CNN, which described the harmful effects of professional teeth whitening. The cost also was a bit on the higher side.

My Magical Choices

As soon as I knew that a professional teeth whitening was detrimental for the enamel of the teeth, I started looking for the alternatives my self. It was then when I discovered these two best products- Ez Bright Smile and Dazzling White Pro.

I discovered that these products are instant and very safe to apply as well. Ez Bright Smile helps you get those dazzling white teeth in just fifteen minutes without causing any harm to the enamel. Whereas the Dazzling White Pro Gel pen helps you maintain that whitened teeth.

In only two simple steps one can achieve those Dazzling White Teeth.

Step 1 - Ez Bright Smile

This is an amazing teeth whitening stripe. It gives white teeth in just fifteen minutes. It has natural peroxide compounds which do not cause any harm to the tooth enamel.

Step 2 - Dazzling White Pro

It is the best whitening gel. It creates a protective shield on the teeth that prevents any further stain from reoccurring. The best part is that the formulation is in accordance with the FDA standards.

I also did a market research on the products and found out that the manufacturers of these products are offering free trials for one month for each of the products.

You Should Check Out My Teeth Whitening Success Story @ http://www.JanetTeethWhitening.com

No comments:

Post a Comment